Helping you progress Fair Work
The concept of Fair Work may not be familiar to all employers which is why the Fair Work Convention in 2016 set out a helpful Framework explaining the dimensions of fair work (effective voice; opportunity; security; fulfilment and respect) and how they can be achieved. Fair Work aims to balance the rights and responsibilities of employers and workers and generates mutual benefits for individuals, organisations and society, such as increased participation in work; improved productivity in the workplace; wider distribution of wealth within local communities.
Scottish Enterprise, in conjunction with the Scottish Government, Fair Work Convention and other partners, have developed this tool to help employers understand and fully embed the dimensions of Fair Work. It will support your organisation to take the next step on your Fair Work journey.
Progressing Fair Work wherever you are
- Quick questionnaire assessment
- Personalised feedback, advice & actions
- Graphic report – visually see the spread of your progress to date
- Compare your progress with previous assessments and your peers
- Accessible from desktop, tablet & mobile